Picky Bars - SMOOTH CAFFEINATOR
Imagine a pre-workout snack bundled with the boost of caffeine, and you’ve got our Smooth Caffeinator. This flavor pulls double duty – fueling and energizing – its solid base of hazelnuts teamed up with organic roasted coffee makes for a bar that’s ready to roll! If you’re a coffee lover or just looking to shave some time off your morning routine, Smooth Caff is for you.
Gluten, dairy, soy, and GMO free. Vegan!
200 Calories = 7g Fat + 28g Carbs + 7g Protein
Balanced with athletes in mind, but great anytime.
4:1 carb:protein ratio = ingredient science.
Produced in a facility that uses peanuts, tree nuts, and soy. May contain pit or shell fragments.
200 cal = 7g FAT + 28g CARB + 7g PROTEIN
Organic Dates, Hazelnut Butter, Organic Agave Nectar, Rice Protein (Protein from Whole Grain Sprouted Brown Rice), Organic Crispy Brown Rice Cereal, Hazelnuts, Cranberries (Cranberries, Sugar, Sunflower Oil), Organic Apricots (Apricots, Rice Flour), Organic Chocolate Chips (Cane Sugar, Cocoa Liquor, Cocoa Butter), Fair Trade Organic Coffee, Sea Salt, Organic Cinnamon, Organic Sunflower Oil, Natural Vitamin E (to preserve freshness).
Serv. Size 1 bar (45g) Amount Per Serving: Calories 200, Fat Cal 72, Total Fat 8g (12% DV), Sat Fat 1g (5% DV), Trans Fat 0g, Cholest 0mg (0% DV), Sodium 67mg (3% DV), Total Carb. 28g (9% DV), Fiber 3g (12% DV), Sugars 22g, Protein 7g (15% DV), Vitamin A (3% DV), Vitamin C (6% DV), Calcium (3% DV), Iron (9% DV). Percent Daily Values (DV) are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. [Contains tree nuts (hazelnuts). Produced in a facility that uses peanuts and soy. May contain pit or shell fragments.]
Canada-wide FREE SHIPPING over $99!
We Also Recommend