dznuts - Bliss Chamois Cream
Created from anti-bacterial, anti-inflammatory and anti-chafing property botanicals, the DZ Nuts Bliss Chamois Cream for Women is a scientifically formulated cycling chamois cream, specifically designed for women's sensitive skin.
Spread on the bib short chamois itself and on the respective areas of the body, Bliss makes regular, big mile rides easier to handle, promoting both biological skin defences and healing in previously damaged skin, whilst moisture absorbing polymers isolate excess moisture, protecting delicate skin against the chamois.
- Anti-bacterial: pre probiotics complex reduces the chance of infection and encourages beneficial skin flora growth
- Anti-inflammatory: decreases itching, prickling and discomfort
- Wound-healing: strengthens natural biological skin defenses and promotes healing in previously damaged skin
- Anti-chafing: moisture absorbing polymers isolate excess moisture, protecting delicate skin against the chamois
- No tingling: same pro-level protection as DZ Nuts Pro Chamois Cream, without the tingling sensation
Water, Glycerin, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Cetearyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetearyl Methicone, Cetyl Esters, Peucedanum Ostruthium Extract, Soybean Glycerides, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter Unsaponifiables, Cetyl Palmitate, Glyceryl Stearate, Alpha-Glucan Oligosaccharide, Polymnia Sonchifolia Root Juice, Maltodextrin, Lactobacillus, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Ergothioneine, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Unsaponifiables, Bisabolol, Allantoin, Melaleuca Alternifolia (Tea Tree) Leaf Oil, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Linoleic Acid, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Phospholipids, Santalum Album (Sandalwood) Wood Extract, Phellodendrom Amurense Bark Extract, Hordeum Distichon (Barley) Extract, Tocopheryl Acetate, Panthenyl Triacetate, Tetrahexyldecyl Ascorbate, Retinyl Palmitate, Sodium Stearoyl Lactylate, Xanthan Gum, Piroctone Olamine, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin.
Canada-wide FREE SHIPPING over $99!
We Also Recommend